Duration : 2 days Fee : €820
About the Course
This practical Coaching & Mentoring Skills Course is designed to develop a structured approach to developing the skills and knowledge of others.
It will focus on preparing a step-by-step guide to the coaching process offering participants the skills to bring the best out of others in a relaxed learning environment.
What Participants Will Gain
• Develop an ability to bring out the best in others.
• Practise a selection of models to improve performance.
• Enhance their skills in using feedback to help individuals learn.
• Defining coaching
• What helps and hinders the learning process, and how to assist it
• Coaching objectives
• Creating an environment for development
• Feedback and challenging as part of the coaching process
• Managing the coaching process
• Practising skills for effective, honest communication
• Clarifying the language
• Confronting the issue of a manager as coach
• Coaching practice
• Application of personal learning
• Action planning
The course fees include all training materials, workbooks, certificate of attendance, lunch and tea or coffee each morning and afternoon.
Management Training Courses
This Coaching & Mentoring Skills Course is run in a number of our centres nationwide, inc Dublin, Cork, Galway. We also have aCoaching & Mentoring Skills Course available in Belfast and Manchester in the UK
If you would like further information please complete our online Enquiry Form