Duration: 1 day Fee: Was
€450 Now €295
About this Course
First impressions last, and staff who work in any reception area are vital members of the corporate team.Their level of performance is invaluable to the overall success of an organisation.
This Receptionist Skills Course Covers all aspects of the role, from answering the telephone to dealing with visitors, this course is suitable for anyone who works in a “front office” situation.
- Communication Skills and How to Use Them
- Examining the importance of body language and telephone behaviour
- The Importance of First Impressions
- Projecting a professional image
- Preparation and organisation
- Using your voice
- How to remain calm and composed under pressure
- Customer Relations
- What influences customer choice
- Understanding customer needs and attitudes
- Dealing with awkward customers on the telephone and face-to-face
- Telephone Techniques
- Dealing with incoming calls
- How to sound confident, interested and helpful
- Use of check lists
- Outgoing calls
- How to deal with telephone calls and visitors simultaneously
- Complaint Handling
- Establishing source of complaint
- Remaining polite and helpful
- Turning negatives into positives
- Developing a Personal Commitment to Quality Service
- Helping customers to make the right choice
- Discretion and tactfulness
How long is the course?
1day from 9.30am to 5pm
Where is the course held?
Courses run nationwide or we can come to you for onsite training.
If you need more information fill in our Enquiry Form or call us today on 1890 245 345.