Duration: 4 days | Fee was €1195 now €599*
About the Train the Trainer course
This Certificate in Train-the-Trainer Course is FETAC accredited and you will gain FETAC Certification at Level 6.
The advantages and rewards of a continuous training programme are widely recognised. In our constantly changing world, skills need to be frequently up-dated and readjusted. Yet few people have the skills necessary to consistently deliver high quality training.
Professional Development have trained thousands of people on various programs and over this three day course we share our insight and experience with each participant.
Starting with identifying the training needs within your company, right through to showing you how to design a specific training programme tailored for your own needs.
These train the trainer courses will increase the effectiveness of existing trainers and serves as a superb introduction for the novice trainer.
- The role of the trainer
- Identifying training needs
- Designing training programes
- Performance appraisal
- Training objectives
- Evaluating training effectiveness
- Planning and delivering training sessions
- How people learn
- How to use and understand your learning style
- Training groups and individuals
- Getting group participation
- Using visuals and training aids
- Using cctv
- Quizzes and competitions
- Training videos, when and how to use them
- Course material
- Self learning guides
- Reference books
Training Course Locations
This Training the Trainer Course is run in a number of our centres nationwide, including Dublin, Limerick, Cork and Galway.
You can complete our online enquiry form or call us today on 1890 245 365 for further details.
* Administration and FETAC examination fee: €95