Duration: 3 Days | Fee: was €1330 Special Offer: €665*
About the Course
This Frontline Management Course is for Frontline Managers who wish to develop their business and people
management skills as well as managers new to the role looking for an intensive overview to the principles of management.
You will experience real life workplace situations and plan strategies to deal with business and staff issues.
A high degree of participation is encouraged to ensure that the course is enjoyable and interactive.
What is covered?
- The role of the Frontline Manager in modern organisations
- Core Frontline Manager responsibilities
- The difference between Management and Leadership
- Management behaviour – using the right style for the right occasion
- Practical time management and organisational skills for you and your team
- Creative thinking techniques to problem solve effectively
- Decision making
- Team profile – recognising the strengths and development areas of others
- Using effective feedback techniques
- Motivational skills – get the best from your team members
- Delegation skills – how to allocate work to others
- Development and coaching skills to raise levels of competence and confidence
- Handling difficult frontline situations – how to maintain emotional control and move towards solutions
- Presenting your case to motivate your team
- Action planning and transferring this to the workplace
How long is the course?
3 days from 9am to 5pm presented in two-day modules
This Frontline Management Course is run in a number of our centres nationwide, including Dublin, Limerick, Cork and Galway.
If you would like further information please complete our online Inquiry Form Click here
You can also call us on 1890 245345 for more details