Duration: 2 days | Fee: Was
About this Executive Secretary Training Course
Top level managers rely heavily on their Personal Assistants to help them achieve corporate success.
It is understood that Secretaries should have excellent word processing, typing and shorthand knowledge.
However, there is far more to the role than just administration.
This Secretary Course offers the PA training in the areas beyond technical expertise which will improve their personal effectiveness.
- The role of the Executive Secretary/PA
- Time management
- Assertiveness training
- How to say “no” without becoming intimidating or aggressive
- Dealing with conflict
- Negotiating solutions
- Communication skills
- Body language
- Positive thinking
- Listening skills
- Dealing with difficult people and difficult situations
- Organisational ability
- Working for more than one person
- Effective telephone behaviour
- Diary management
- How to project an image of self-confidence and professionalism
- Self development for the future
How long is the course?
2 days from 9.30am to 5pm
Where is the course held?
Dublin and Cork or we can come to you for onsite training
What do I do next?
Book now by completing our Online Booking Form or call us today on 1890 245 345. If you need more information fill in our Enquiry Form
- Minute Taking
- Time Management