Duration: One day | Fee: Was
€455 – Now €245
Who is the course for?
This Business & Report Writing Skills Course is for anyone who writes letters, memos,
emails and reports.
It is very important to you and your organisation to present a positive image when writing to others. This report writing training course will give you a better understanding of the key skills of written communication in order to write more concisely and effectively. It will give clear guidelines for writing business letters, notes, emails, memos, reports and all forms of written communication.
What is covered?
- Getting your message across in simple, friendly, understandable language
- Using sentences and paragraphs to maintain clarity
- Choosing the right punctuation
- Good openings
- Building the main body of the document
- Logic and sequence
- Effective writing using plain understandable words
- Effective endings
- Taking time to plan what you wish to communicate
- Correct addressing is essential
- Sequencing ideas
- Avoiding jargon and clichés
- Keeping it businesslike
- Making it professional
- Adopting a polite, friendly, non-aggressive style
How long is the course?
1 day from 9.30am to 5pm
Where is the course held?
Throughout Ireland or we can come to you for onsite training
If you would like further information please complete our online Inquiry Form Click here
You can also call us on 1890 245345 for more details