Duration: 3 days | Fee: Was €1195 Now €495
About the Project Management Course
This intensive three-day Project Management Course (FETAC Level 6) covers all aspects of project management from conception through to completion and offers a recognised FETAC Level 6 qualification.
Utilising a unique case study, participants will learn about the two sides of project management – processes and people.
They will also learn techniques and procedures that reduce risk, maximise the strengths of others and improve success on both single and multiple projects.
Our Project Management Training Contents
- The essentials of project management
- Assessing project viability
- PM planning process
- Adopting stakeholder positions
- Planning effective project communication
- Developing a project process
- Managing risk
- Making decisions when under pressure
- Procuring products and services
- Budget management and control
- Project reporting
- Putting it all together
Project Management Training Locations
This Project Management Training is run in a number of our centres nationwide, including Dublin or Cork.
We can also come to your business for in-company training.
If you would like further information please complete our online Inquiry Form Click here
Call 1890 245 345 for more details