Duration: 2 days | Fee: Was €895 Now €495
About the Programme
The main aim of any form of sales training course is to increase sales.
This Sales training course is designed to equip the sales person with
the definite skills necessary to sell successfully.
The sales training course concentrates on what a salesperson should be doing and
exactly how they should do it.This training course gives a step-by-step guide on
everything from work planning to knowing exactly what to say when meeting customers.
At the end of this three-day training course participants will be enthusiastic and, more importantly, they will have developed a plan for managing their effort and have a planned sales presentation appropriate to their own particular business.
Sales Courses Content
- Pre-call planning:
- How to develop the skills of managing a sales territory.
- How to exploit new areas for business through effective prospecting and business development.
- How to clarify the necessity of having clearly defined call objectives.
- Time & territory management and journey planning:
- An outline of the definite procedures for making most effective use of time, mapping territory for effective management.
- Prospecting and business development:
- A review of appropriate plans and systems.
- An outline of a definite procedure for developing new business using the telephone to make appointments.
- Sales presentation skills:
- Emphasising the necessity for using a planned approach when in a
face-to-face selling situation.
- Establishing customer needs:
- How to ask the right questions and not talk too much.
- How to use probing questions and listen.
- How to plan questions.
- Presenting the sales case:
- How to put the story across in customer language.
- How to use supporting sales aids and demonstrations.
- Answering customer objections:
- Identifying the most common objections, including “price”, “I’ll think about this” etc. and preparing answers.
- Closing the sale:
- Analysis of why some salespeople are slow to close.
- Outline and examples of specific techniques for closing including, The Alternative Close, The Assumptive Close, Minor Point Close.
- After the sale:
- The importance of delivering what you promised.
- Building customer relations to ensure repeat business.
- The Selling Game:
- This session gives participants an opportunity to practice the skills acquired on the course and involves a specially designed case study which allows them to apply their skills in a “live” selling situation
How long is the course?
2 days from 9.30am to 5pm
What do I do next?
Book now by completing our Online Booking For more call us today on 1890 245 345.
If you need more information fill in our Enquiry Form.