This course explains how to use Microsoft Project for advanced project management.
This course is intended for those who are familiar with the basics of Microsoft Project or have completed an introductory level course.
We learn how to fine tune a Projects Plan including Tasks, Resources and Assignments. We also look at the advanced Tracking and reporting features and customisation of the software as well as sharing and consolidation project data.
- Fine Tuning Task Details
- Fine Tuning Resource Details
- Fine Tuning Assignment Details
- Fine Tuning the Project Plan
- Organising Project Details
- Tracking Progress on Tasks and Assignments
- Viewing and Reporting Project Status
- Getting your project back on track
- Customising and Advanced Formatting
- Sharing Project information with other
- Consolidating Projects and Resources
One full day 9.30 am – 4.30 pm
Course fee is €240 per person
*Discount for multiple or group bookings
We have training locations in Dublin, Naas, Cork, Limerick and Galway.
We can also provide onsite training in a group or one to one basis.
If you would like further information please complete our online enquiry form
Please call us on 1890 245345 to chat with one of our staff.
Back to the Main menu