Duration: 1 day | Fee:
Was €450 Now €245
About the Course
A potential customer’s perception of any company is founded on how the front line staff handle the initial moment of contact.
Within this Customer Service Course there is a focused awareness of the customer’s expectations, brought about by use of highly developed communication skills, will lead to a more profitable relationship, satisfactory to both company and client.
Customer Skills Course Contents
- Examining the benefits of creating and presenting a professional image
- Motivating individuals and ensuring their awareness of the immense importance of their front line positions
- Developing the essential communication skills needed when dealing with customers; listening, questioning, verifying and explaining
- Introducing a practical step-by-step procedure for conducting a customer service transaction
- Developing the individual’s confidence and basic assertiveness which will ensure competence and flexibility when dealing with difficult customer situations
- Creating adaptable customer care skills which can be used in any situation, be it face-to-face, or using the business phone service
- Discovering how to turn complaints into opportunities
- Dealing with difficult customers and situations
What Participants Will Gain
- A greater understanding of customer needs and expectations.
- The confidence to deal with any given situation in a professional and personal way.
- A practical knowledge of how to provide answers, relate, control and close every customer transaction.
How long is the course?
1 day from 9.30am to 5pm
Where is the course held?
Dublin, Limerick, Cork and Galway or we can come to you for onsite training
If you need more information fill in our Enquiry Form or call us today on 1890 245 345.