Duration: 4 days | Fee Was €1200 now €599
About the Train The Trainer Course
This Certificate in Train-the-Trainer Course is FETAC accredited and you will gain FETAC Certification at Level 6.
The course will provide you with an in depth practical and theoretical understanding of the role and function of training in the business environment. You will gain an invaluable insight into the knowledge, skills and attitudes that successful trainers need to design, deliver, assess and evaluate high quality training.
As this course is FETAC Accredited, you are required to complete an assignment and engage in skills demonstration. This assignment accounts for 50% of marks with the Skills Demonstration accounting for the remaining 50%. You will be given clear guidelines on how the assignment should be completed. The skills demonstration element will be completed and assessed during the course.
Train The Trainer Courses Content
- Theory of Training & Adult Learning
- Various concepts of training and education.
- Theoretical framework for training practice.
- Principles and methodologies of adult learning.
- Different learning styles and learning outcomes.
- The Role of the Trainer
- Good practice in training.
- Different training styles and conflict resolution.
- Dealing with challenging attitudes and behaviours.
- Your personal training and development needs.
- Training Needs Analysis & Programme Design
- Training needs analysis.
- Identifying and analysing training requirements.
- The structure of programme design.
- Establishing training objectives.
- Conforming to certification bodies.
- Preparing for Training Delivery
- The planning process.
- Creating exercises.
- Preparation of training tools, visuals aids etc.
- Delivery & Assessment
- Establishing, promoting and maintaining a positive learning environment.
- Different training strategies.
- Evaluation of Training
- The evaluation process
- Evaluating learner progress against the programme learning objectives.
- Methods of gathering input from learners
Where in Ireland is the course held?
Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Waterford, Galway, Athlone, Mayo, Sligo, Wexford, Ennis, Clare, Tralee, Kerry, Carlow, Cavan, Kilkenny, Wicklow, Donegal, Louth, Wexford
Administration and FETAC examination fee: €95
You can complete our online enquiry form or call us today on 1890 245 365 for further details.