Duration: 2 Days | Fee: €950
About the Course
Successful negotiation is often seen as an art form in itself – so many strategies and tactics can be employed to each different situation. This course looks at negotiating both from the buyer’s and the seller’s point of view, and helps the negotiator to develop skills which will secure the best possible deal for the organisation.
Designed for managers, salespeople and buyers alike, it is an advanced level course that provides an ideal opportunity to augment existing skills and formulate new ideas.
- Customer needs and motivations
- The sales process
- Improving individual communications
- The importance of building the right image
- Establishing value for money
- Putting price in perspective
- Practical negotiating exercises
- Negotiating styles
- Qualities found in negotiation
- Differences between selling & negotiation
- The essential skills of negotiation
- Financial considerations
- Preparing to negotiate
- The rules of negotiation
- Practical exercises
- Negotiating solutions to complaints
Training Course Location
This Negotiation Skills Course is run in a number of our centres nationwide, including Dublin, Limerick, Cork and Galway.
If you would like further information please complete our online Inquiry Form Click here
You can also call us on 1890 245345 for more details
lunch and tea or coffee each morning and afternoon.