Duration: 2 days | Fee: Was €895 Now €449
About the Programme
Effective supervision of staff requires specific skills. From recruiter to leader,
motivator to problem solver, a supervisor’s talents needs to be multi-dimensional.
This two-day intensive Supervisory Management Course is intended
for those who are currently involved in, or about to take over, a supervisory position.
This supervisory management training will deal with all supervisory issues in a
clear and practical manner with useful guidelines.
- Making the change to being a supervisor
- Planning and organising
- Delegating and work allocation
- Understanding human motivation
- Using motivational techniques
- De-motivation – the symptoms
- How to deal with people problems
- Setting goals and objectives
- Appraising staff
- Managing performance and maintaining discipline
- Communication skills, both written and oral
- Teambuilding and leadership
- The varying styles of supervision
This Supervisory Management Course is run in a number of our centres nationwide, including Dublin, Cork and Galway.
If you would like further information please complete our online enquiry Form Click here
*Terms and conditions apply – call 1890 245 345 or for details