Duration : 3 days Fee : € 1200
About the Programme
This course builds on the skills learned on the job and through experience.
It is designed to equip team leaders and supervisors with the skills to get the best from their people.
- Understanding the role
- Responsibility for other people
- How to build constructive relationships with customers and colleagues alike.
- Interpersonal skills
- Developing positive relationships through active communication
- Coaching, mentoring and training
- Developing your people
- The importance of planning training and induction
- Delegation – ways the ensure success
- Maintaining standards
- A positive approach to standards, targets and discipline
- Managing change and decision making
- Introducing change smoothly by involving people
- Time management and planning
- Identifying priorities for yourself and others
- Using time wisely
- Understanding what motivates people
- Ways to improve involvement
Management Training Courses
This Supervisory Management Course is run in a number of our centres Nationwide, Inc Dublin, Cork, Galway, we also have a Supervisory Management Course available in Manchester in the UK.
If you would like further information please complete our online Enquiry Form“>Enquiry Form.