Duration : 2 days Fee : €790
About the Programme
By the end of this Interviewee Skills Course, participants will be able to describe and put into practice the strategies they need to use in order to maximise their chances of success during the selection interview process.
- To be well prepared before job interviews.
- To know what interviewers are looking for.
- To answer and ask questions effectively.
- To build confidence and think positively.
Interviews in the 21st Century
- Principles of competency-based interviewing.
Internal and external job interviews
- The differences.
Before the interview
- Your CV and/or application form.
- Finding out about the job.
- Finding out about the department/section.
- Matching your skills, knowledge and attitude to those required of the job.
During the interview
- Building rapport.
- The language of success.
- Listening effectively.
- Asking questions.
- Thinking positively.
- Strategies for a successful interview.
- Dealing with different types of interviews – one-to-one, panel, peer group selection.
Skills/aptitude tests and assessments
After the interview
- Seeking feedback.
- Evaluation your own ‘performance’.
- Workshop approach.
- Group discussion.
- Problem analysis.
- Case studies.
- Role-plays scenarios based on group needs.
- Tailored material where possible.
- Video training films.
- Delegate workbooks.
The course fees include all training materials, workbooks, certificate of attendance, lunch and tea or coffee each morning and afternoon.
This Interviewee Skills Course is run in a number of our centres Nationwide, Inc Dublin, Cork,
Galway, we also have a Interviewee Skills Course available in Manchester in the UK.
If you would like further information please complete our online Enquiry Form