This course explains how to use Microsoft PowerPoint for advanced presentations.
This course is intended for those who have completed the Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint course or proficient with PowerPoint at a basic level.
- Working with Text Content
- Using Slide Masters and templates
- Creating and managing Tables
- Using Charts in PowerPoint
- Organisation Charts & Smart Art
- Manipulating imagery
- Inserting objects, movies & sounds
- Advanced slide show animation
- Slide show management
- Publishing & Printing a Presentation
One full day 9.30 am – 4.30 pm
Course fee is €200 per person
*Discount for multiple or group bookings
We have training locations in Dublin, Naas, Cork, Limerick and Galway.
We can also provide onsite training in a group or one to one basis.
For public training dates at our regional training locations see here
If you would like further information please complete our online enquiry form
Please call us on 1890 245345 to chat with one of our staff.
Back to the Main PowerPoint menu